We have two types of reviews, Customer and Product.
Customer reviews are people who bought our product and wanted to tell us how much they liked it.
Product reviews work a little differently. We send product plus a small fee to a reviewer with a large audience. Its a bit of a chance since you're paying for their objective thoughts. They don't have to write positive things about your product.
So far , so good.
We were psyched when Kate Gosselin reviewed our product for her boys. This is one busy Mom who has no time for any discomfort at the beach. The bathing suit worked great for her boys. Here's her review.
- We would like to thank Real Dad Reviews for their two thumbs up recommendation for NoNetz. So glad Ethan is rash free! You can read their review here.
- Parent Tested Parent Approved have great posts about NoNetz here.
- Randi Poole, from A Lucky Ladybug, is saying her husband is completely excited about his NoNetz bathing suit. You can read her review here.
- We would like to give a shout out to the SPD Blogger Network. Beth Anderson gave a really detailed review about how our suit works for her non verbal autistic son. Thanks so much Beth! You can read her review here.
- Skye Moyer of Real Mom Reviews posted a great review here.
- Smart Mom Picks really understood what we were going for with our design. Our bathing suits are so nice , that after the pool, your kid still looks decent enough to stop off somewhere. Their review is here.
- The Mama Report had a great time on vacation with their NoNetz bathing suit and posted a great review here.
- Marcie Wahrer , of Obviously Marvelous, posted a rave review for NoNetz which can be found here.
- Ron Zilkha: I recently purchased 2 of your bathing suits for myself. I used it on a cruise vacation I went on last week and wore them for many hours during excursions that we went on. With the usual mesh lining I had problems almost immediately after putting it on but with NoNetz I was able to wear it for all day without any problems.
- Dr. Debra Balke: As a pediatric neurologist and the parent of two children with autism I was thrilled to find your products! Children with special needs often have tremendous sensory issues and swimsuits are often the worst offenders. The miserable netting in swim trunks can't even be fixed by cutting it out. Little bits are still left to chafe and irritate. Finally a product that meets the needs of my patients AND my family. Thank you!!!
- Eileen: I have to tell you that my husband loves, loves, loves, this bathing suit. In the past he would go in the pool and then run to change back into his shorts. It drove me crazy. I would say "What is wrong?" He said "You wouldn't understand it's a guy thing." He found your company and took a chance. He loved it! Last week we took a trip to Florida. He put on his nonetz suit and off we went to the beach. We then went to the beach bar. We sat and had dinner and drinks. He never changed, he said the bathing suit was great! It''s the little things in life that make us happy. Thank you for making my husband comfortable and happy!
- Tanya: I just wanted to send you a HUGE thank you. I ordered 2 bathing suits for my 10 year old. We went on our vacation a couple of weeks ago and he loved them. No more inner thigh painful rashes. He lived in those bathing suits from 7:30am to 6-7pm for 7 days. Going from ocean to pool to ocean and even a 1hr walk into the local town and back to the resort (in and out of the ocean during this walk) and he was perfect. This is the best bathing suit. I am glad I found you. I will be ordering for my second son. He usually does not have this problem but this trip he had a mild rash starting. Thank you for a great product that resulted in a pain free vacation. I will definitely recommend you to family and friends.
- Brad: I was finally able to wear my new swimsuit last month when we went to Florida on vacation (my first vacation in 6 years!). We spent countless hours in the pool and ocean with our four children and it is definitely the most comfortable suit that I've ever worn. The suit is fantastic. Keep up the good work!
- Mitch: Just wanted to share my experience with NoNetz this week!! 6 days on the beach, by the pool, swimming in the ocean, in the pool, walking around, sitting etc. Not one pinch, itch, irritation etc. What a great product and what a great idea.
- Anjanette : I'm not frivolous. I usually only buy something that is multi purpose. These swimsuits are worth the money just so I dont spend money and time buying rash creams. Love them!
- Terri: These are absolutely the best suits ever!! I have 4 grandsons and a pool in my backyard. This summer I had already purchased 3 different suits for my two oldest(ages 5 and 7) as after two hours in the pool they would be all red and raw on inner thighs. We tried cutting out liners- wearing underwear under the suits, finally wearing just underwear in order for them to swim and not be in misery. Found this website- received my order two days later and just in time for our beach vacation!! Your swimsuits are amazing- they boys went from beach at 9am to pool back to beach and finally at 7 pm took off only because we made them! No rash- dries quickly and they both love the suit!!
- Roger Flowers : "The quality is first rate and they are shockingly comfortable; definitely the most comfortable swimwear I have every owned. I am finicky about comfort and your product has satisfied even me."
- Martha: "They arrived today. I have to say that they are so much better than I expected !!!!! They will get their first test next week at an indoor water park for Spring Break. My husband needs a pair now. Thank you for a wonderful product !! "
- Melissa Hincha-Ownby , courtesy of Mother Nature Network, made us blush with this two thumbs up review.
- Wendy from Pennsylvania : " I had gotten my grandson one of your suits last year. He loved it, and my sister in law bought all 3 of her grandson's one for Christmas, along with another for my grandson. Well, apparently, his idea of Christmas vacation in Pennsylvania was to spend the entire week in your bathing suits! I did make him shower, but a clean suit went right back on! 24/7 for a week! 11 year old boys, UGH! He would really like to use them for pajamas's every day, I did have to put my foot down! Keep up the good work!"
- Dr. Mike from Kentucky : "Several months ago my five year old son, Luke, told me that he didn't want to swim anymore because the nets in his swim suits were hurting him. I turning to the internet and, although it took a little searching, found NoNetz and ordered him one of their suits. The swimsuit has an interesting design. It has an inner lining made of a non chaffing material. The material is loose when it is dry and form fitting when it is wet. The inner lining is sewn into the waist but is loose at bottom. The outer portion is surfer style with a pocket. The suit has both elastic at the waste and a draw string for cinching it tight. The craftsmanship is superb and it has a made in America label. The suit solved the chaffing problem for my son and he is enjoying swimming again. The suit has some other qualities my son likes. He doesn't like the feel of tight cloths and usually wants to wear clothes that are oversized. He says this swimsuit is "nice and loose," even though it is fitted just right for him at the waist. The suit stays on when he jumps from the high diving board or when he dives from the low board. He is proud of this suit and says it is "really cool." The suit holds up really well and still seems new after a season of swimming. It is a suit a kid will grow out of rather than wear out."
- Jennifer from NY :"I just wanted to thank you for creating such a product! My son would get such a rash from the mesh, he would avoid swimming. Now with this suit, he wants to swim all the time! It's made both of us VERY happy! We just ordered a second one, so thanks again!"
- Michelle from NY: "Thank you, NoNetz, for creating a bathing suit that did not give my son a rash from the ocean. This was the first year he was able to play in the ocean for hours with no fear that he would end up with the rash. He will never wear a regular bathing suit in the ocean again. He also wore the suit to a water park and was so comfortable walking around in it (both wet and dry) that he didn't want to change into shorts when it was time to leave!"
- Cindy Edwards Engstrom : " I just wanted to say "I love your Suits!" Your whole process from order to follow up was very easy and friendly. Will buy from you again definitely!"
- Michelle from Canada :"My son likes wearing them and according to him, he received his (swim school) classmates' attention! He also finds them so much more comfortable to wear compared to his jammers. Thank you very much and I am so glad I found your website thanks to Twitter."
Wave Good-bye to Irritating Swimwear